Open: 1st September - 17th September 2021|
Life Inc. Writing Challenge 2021
Life Inc is excited to announce The Life Inc Writing Challenge 2021. We are open for submissions which will be published on website and showcased across our social media platforms.
Time & Location
Open: 1st September - 17th September 2021
Life Inc is excited to announce The Life Inc Writing Challenge 2021.
We are open for submissions which will be published on website and showcased across our social media platforms. We are keen to read original well-written content written by you.
Entries can be about any topic and themes. There are three main categories for submission:
- Non-fiction: thought pieces, Op-ed (no more than 800 words)
- Poetry (no more than 40 lines)
- Short story (no more than 1200 words)
- The winner will also receive a £50 gift card.
- The winner and runners-up will have their work published on our website and shared across our social media platforms over subsequent months.
- The deadline for submission is 17th September 2021 at 23:59GMT
- The winner and runners-up will be announced on 24th September 2021 on our website and social media platforms.
Terms and conditions:
- The Challenge is open to UK and international entrants aged 14 years or over on the submission deadline (23:59 GMT 17th September 2021).
- The entry must not exceed 40 lines of poetry and 1200 words of prose or 800 words of opinion piece.
- Entries may be submitted by the author.
- Entries must be of an appropriate nature which aligns with the vision and mission of Life Inc. Any entry that is deemed inappropriate by the judges will not be assessed.
- No more than 2 entries per author may be submitted. It is the responsibility of the author to make sure that there is not more than two of their submissions.
- Entries may be used for publicity purposes, and published in full or as an extract in print or online.
- By submitting, the entrant agrees that Life Inc may in its decision edit, alter or abridge it for the sole purposes of sharing and promotion of Life Inc programmes. The copyright of each entry showcased on our website remains with the authors, and they retain the right to be identified as the authors of the writing whenever published.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no communication will follow; judging will be impartial and independent.
Please use this form to submit your writing. If you want to sumbit two different pieces, please complete the form twice.
We look forward to reading all your entries. Happy writing!